WANTED: SELF-STARTER MARKET RESEARCH INTERN
Representatives from The Learning Collective, an education consulting company
www.thelearningcollective.net, are considering building a web application to
improve parents’ experience for parents to use at schools.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved at the start of a new initiative!
You’ll be conducting market research and getting feedback from PTA members
and school leaders across the country!
This is an ideal opportunity for a college student looking for real world working
• Conduct market research via phone, email and online surveys
• Keep log of responses
• Communicate with CEO about research findings
The most successful Market Research Intern is:
• A true self-starter
• Available to start right now and complete the research by the end of October
• Taking college courses (undergraduate degree not required)
• Comfortable working from his/her home
• Willing to be an unpaid intern
Please send a resume and three references to email@example.com