Evidence360 seeks a highly-motivated social entrepreneur interested in cutting edge digital marketing as well as the well-being of kids and youth. Evidence360 is a brand new nonprofit devoted to improving the outcomes of youth by disseminating and scaling evidence-based curricula especially in the areas of mindfulness, media literacy, drug prevention, and healthy sexual relationships.
- · Assist in development of and evolution of the organization’s marketing strategy;
- · Develop expertise in content marketing in one or more social media channels (eg Facebook, LinkedIn, blogging, Twitter, Pinterest, and/or Google Adwords);
- · Regularly develop and post engaging social media content;
- · Do market research with target clients, including phone and/or focus group interviews;
The ideal candidate will be:
- · Willing to experiment, fail fast, and recover quicker;
- · Highly computer literate;
- · An extremely effective written communicator;
- · Self-motivated, organized, and deadline-oriented;
The internship is for 10-20 hours/week with the flexibility to do much of the work offsite. While the internship is unpaid, it is a fantastic opportunity co-create a major new initiative from the ground up while making a difference in the lives of kids.
For more information, contact Bud Lavery, CEO of Evidence360, at firstname.lastname@example.org.