Rep'nUp (www.repnup.com), one of the fastest growing social media reputation management startups in the world, is looking to hire an outgoing marketing assistant interns to work from a new office in New York to promote and raise awareness for our new platform. The marketing assistant will work alongside another marketing assistant based in New York and may be assigned to target a specific demographic based on their background and experience. You may be responsible for conducting account/service observation, introducing new college students and job seekers to the product, as well as assisting with ongoing product and brand marketing efforts.
Before Sending Us Your Resume, it is important that you try the free version of Rep'nUp by signing up for a free trial at https://repnup.iljmp.com/1/university
Signing up for a free trial of Rep'nUp ahead of sending us your resume, will ensure that you are fully familiar with the platform ahead of any potential interview. After you sign up, then email us your resume. We will verify each sign up based on your name used to log into the platform before inviting you to interview.
- · A passion for maintaining a clean online reputation
- · An outgoing, inviting and friendly personality to engage our core target audiences: students and job seekers
- · Ability to engage consumers, raise brand awareness, and educate others about the brand
- · Ability to present key messaging and product information in a creative, exciting manner
- · Previous marketing experience is helpful but not necessary
- · Excellent communication skills to convey key product or promotional messages
Knowledge of the reputation management or social media industry a plus but not mandatory