Internship Job Title: Content Strategist Intern
Are you a self-motivated, creative individual who enjoys all things web-related? Are you excited to get your marketing career started? Are you looking to get your foot in the door? If so, you might be what we’re looking for.
We’re looking for a young professional skilled in writing and editing for the web to join our team for a summer internship. Give us part of your summer and in return we’ll send you on your way with valuable experience as well as industry certifications that can help you land your first position like Hubspot, Google AdWords and Google Analytics. All things that will make you that much more attractive to future employers.
- · Uploading new content to various websites
- · SEO keyword management
- · Copywriting
- · Copy editing
- · In-depth research
- · Use of Content Management Systems to update websites
- · Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- · Proficient on Macintosh operating system
- · Strong grammar, punctuation and creative writing skills
- · Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- · Marketing/Communications/Business/English majors preferred
- · Strong attention to detail
- · Ability to work under tight deadlines
- · Positive, can-do attitude
- · Analytical
- · Problem-solving
- · Strong written communication
- · Strategic thinking
Anticipated Work Schedule:
*This can be adjusted as needed.
No. of Hours per Week: 15-20 hours/week
This is a paid internship. allwebcafe supports AIGA’s Paid Internship Pledge.
This internship can be applied to credit for a university/college.
Start Date: June 8th, 2015
Expected End Date: August 14th, 2015
Application deadline: TBD
How to apply: www.allwebcafe.com